So here I am...

 

In 2014 I started my fist blog on Wordpress.com, "Le Terre dei Sogni" ("The Lands of Dreams"). In late 2017 I had problems with the account and I decided to start a new blog called "La Stella a Otto Punte" ("The Eight-Pointed Star") a symbol of Chaos Magick. Later I recovered the account for the first blog but I decided to mantain both (well, mainly the second) since my interest in Magic was becoming an increasing relevant and important part of my life.
Now I re-discovered my blogger/google profile since I was doing some research on the three "god-names" used in the Triangle of Art of the Lesser Key of Solomon, regarding Goetic summonings. And I stumbled upon a blog ("The Occultist" by Gilbert) with a very well informed investigation on the matter that I would like to translate and publish on my italian blog.

The original article

Problem is: the last post on "The Occultist" was 13 years ago... I sent a comment to ask permission for this translation but I'm not expecting a prompt reply...
In any way, since I recovered this account, I thought it could be interesting to open a blog in English with some of my research and my content.
Hope you will find it interesting and useful.
So... Thanx for being here, and greetings from Italy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured

Not So Bright

 

Most popular